GF Truck & Trailer Repair
Hiring Diesel Mechanics
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing semi truck parts, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems. And trailer parts.
- Checking semi truck & trailer lighting systems.
- Test driving semi trucks to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
Experience in the Field is Required. Pay is $25 to $30 Per Hour Based on Experience.